Orders are shipped within 2 working days from CHRONOWORLD in Tokyo, Japan - Monday - Friday for orders received before 12:00pm(GMT+9).
Orders placed Friday afternoon, Saturday, and Sunday will be processed on Monday morning.
Orders placed on Japanese Statutory holidays will be processed the next business day.
All CHRONOWORLD deliveries are insured until your items are delivered to you. A signature is required for all shipments.
An automated email will be emailed to you once your order is dispatched with a tracking number.
Every item bought from CHRONOWORLD will be double-checked and inspected, prior to shipping.
CHRONOWORLD ships to most countries using FEDEX, DHL, Japan Post Registered Airmail, or EMS.
All orders have a flat shipping rate of US$20
All orders with purchases over US$150 automatically qualify for "Free Shipping."
SHORTAGES AND DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT
Any shortages or damages must be reported to CHRONOWORLD within 48 hours from the delivery. During this time, please keep the items in unused original condition.
All duties, taxes, and related applicable charges which may or may not be incurred by receiver region's customs are the responsibility of the receiver.
An email with the order details will be sent to you automatically once an order is placed. Please accept the email from CHRONOWORLD.com
Estimated FEDEX/DHL/EMS transit time* after dispatch:
USA and Canada: 3-5 days
Europe: 2-6 days
South America: 3-4 days
Asia and the Middle East: 2-9 days
Australia and New Zealand: 4-5 days
Africa: 4-5 days
Estimated Japan post Registered Airmail transit time* after dispatch:
USA/CANADA: 5-10 days, according to the final destination
Europe: 7-11 days
South America: 6-11 days
Asia: 4-13 days
Australia and New Zealand 6-9 days
Africa and the Middle East: 9-15 days
*All transit times quoted are quoted according to working days and estimated by the provider. Working days exclude Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays.
In rare cases, it may take up to 21 working days for orders to be delivered.
**Delays in shipments caused by weather conditions, customs, or any other circumstances beyond the control of CHRONOWORLD cannot be held responsible by CHRONOWORLD.
In the rare event that you received a damaged or wrong order, it must be reported to CHRONOWORLD within 48 hours from the delivery date. Thereafter you have up to 10 days to return the item back to CHRONWORLD for resolution.
In the event of a return with a refund requested, refunds will be issued in the same currency as the original purchase. Any differences in the amount refunded due to exchange rate fluctuations and/or bank charges will not be reimbursed.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to return/exchange for authorization.
RETURN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You'll need to pay for shipping and we recommend insurance as the item(s) will be your responsibility until we receive them for inspection.
- For returned item that was shipped for free, the original amount saved by free shipping (the actual shipping cost estimated to be US$20~$35) will be deducted from the refund.
- Item(s) must not have been worn, altered, or strapped on in any way, and must not show any signs of use. Straps must be in perfect condition and must not be marked in any way. Do not remove any plastic covering from the watch, bracelet, buckle, hang tags, security tags, or any other articles until you know you will keep the item.
- Items must be returned with all original tags, packaging and other accessories (tools, extra straps, etc.) received with the order.
- Watches and other accessories must be returned with their original boxes, which must not be damaged and/or altered or used as the external parcel for the shipment.
- Returns must be packaged properly and not bend or curved in any way and original condition must be maintained.
- In the case of defective or incorrect merchandise, clients must follow the instructions above. CHRONOWORLD.COM reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
- CHRONOWORLD.COM reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized. If an unauthorized return is accepted, CHRONOWORLD.COM will deduct 10% administrative/re-stocking fees from the refund.
- CHRONOWORLD.COM will not accept returned merchandise that does not follow the terms and conditions of the returns policy. Such items will be returned to the sender at the original shipment address.
- For items sent back for a refund, CHRONOWORLD.COM will not be responsible for any duty, tax, or fees that customers incur.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN
- Items that have been custom ordered or personalized in any way, it is not eligible for return and all sales are final.
- Watches that have their original wrappings removed, bracelet sized, or worn are not eligible for return.
When an item is received by us in an unsellable condition, CHRONOWORLD reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item or deduct 40% of the original selling price from the refund amount.